2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. You're right like, there is reasonable logic to it, I just disagree that it's what was supposed to happen. It's also simple and reasonable logic to say that when Silva said he likes to have three keepers that he meant it, and that Lossl was always intended to be one of three. Both of them are perfectly plausible scenarios, neither of us will ever know the truth I would imagine.

Well we won't ever know so you stick to your theory on the ramifications of a free back-up PL keeper transfer and I'll stick to mine.

Do you mean Wolves and Leicester have signed better players than us

They have because we spent a load on a load of rubbish pre-Brands. Some of the Leicester players didn’t look great under Puel though did they? Rodgers has fired a few up which Ancelotti has done also. I think it’s too early to go overboard either way on Brands. All I know is our best players in my view are Richarlison Gomes (when fit) Digne (when on form) and Holgate and Brands bought all bar one.

I think DCL has shown in recent months he is a long way ahead of Gomes.
Every pro that ever lived was good when ‘on form’ lol - you could chuck Pickford in when he was playing for Sunderland’s youth team.

Fact is Digne has been utterly dire week in week out all season.

I think the virus will be the excuse the great man needs for bringing in next to nothing in the summer.
Then he will have his usual 10 months off and panic buy some Arsenal/city rejects late summer 2021.
But plenty on here will give him plaudits because a few of the similarly rotten Walsh signings will have gone.
My prediction 8th next year, 8th the season after and Ancelloti gone somewhere in between.

I think the virus will be the excuse the great man needs for bringing in next to nothing in the summer.
Then he will have his usual 10 months off and panic buy some Arsenal/city rejects late summer 2021.
But plenty on here will give him plaudits because a few of the similarly rotten Walsh signings will have gone.
My prediction 8th next year, 8th the season after and Ancelloti gone somewhere in between.

Shut up you massive helmet

why would it, Are they cancelling the transfer window?

WTF

BALLOOOOOOOOOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.