2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, his main problem has been the players we haven’t signed - CB, CF. Freak injuries to our 2 CMs can’t be laid at his door.
Iwobi and Delph are two of the worst signings we'ver had given the prices paid. And no one can tell me that Mina is a top CB. Gbamin is a speculative and expensive punt.

Iwobi and Delph are two of the worst signings we'ver had given the prices paid. And no one can tell me that Mina is a top CB. Gbamin is a speculative and expensive punt.

Iwobi looks a dud. Delph was bought as a utility backup and was relatively cheap. Mina has been decent this season for me. Gbamin a complete unknown at this point.

£100M worth of bang average player and speculation.

If gbamin is a good player, then that’s 2 of those 4 who are good, for me. Delph we can hawk to another team and would likely get the money back for him. Iwobi looks like a very expensive panic buy, my Arsenal supporting mate laughed his ass off at that one.

Iwobi looks a dud. Delph was bought as a utility backup and was relatively cheap. Mina has been decent this season for me. Gbamin a complete unknown at this point.

Iwobi only started for Arsenal 70 times in 4 seasons in the PL and has plenty of skill and potential. Ancelotti said in his press conference about Bernard 'he has skills. we need skills in this team' so I think he will like Iwobi. I don't think it is fair to write off Iwobi, Duncan Ferguson started him in every match during his interim spell.

Gueye had 3 years on his contract, and the offer he says was a good one was, in fact, a piss take.
Holgate was a last minute option when his CB strategy went west.
Kenny was there to be used last season but he went out and paid handsome wages for another RB when that cash could have been saved.
Iwobi he bought for wide right...now he's looking agian for a wide right player because Iwobi is tat.

There are no excuses for Brands and anyone believing the pile of junk he came out with at the AGM were duped....just as they were if they believed the magic tree £30M windfall from "Uncle Uzzi" actually exists.

These are the ramblings of a mad man.

Iwobi only started for Arsenal 70 times in 4 seasons in the PL and has plenty of skill and potential. Ancelotti said in his press conference about Bernard 'he has skills. we need skills in this team' so I think he will like Iwobi. I don't think it is fair to write off Iwobi, Duncan Ferguson started him in every match during his interim spell.

Hope you’re right, he started ok, and looks like someone who likes to takes a player on, but appears very inconsistent. My arsenal mate didn’t rate him at all.

Will be happy to be proved wrong, as he wasn’t cheap.

Biggest problem to sort out at the club now is this fella, the money he's blew on players who arn't much better to what Walsh bought.
Iwobi - a complete waste of cash
Delph - a crock with a big gob who puts it in for 1 game 10
Kean - easily the PL's biggest waste of cash this season
Mina - a CB who has no pace

£100M wasted right there.

Gbamin? I highly doubt the man who purchased those players above has picked up a gem with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.