2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Marcel is busy wheeling and dealing behind the scenes. When you've had a pretty poor summer you simply can't be having excuses such as "I don't like dealing in January".

Martina, Niasse off the books asap and if Gomes or Gbamin are currently hopping on one leg then that means we can punt Schneiderlin out the door.

Talks a lot of sense in this article, very clearly outlines the sort of simple plan for the squad most on GOT would have done in regards to ins/outs. Admits not everything was perfect. I'm still really glad we have him in charge going forwards.

Thought the goals accumulation part was very interesting.

Talks a lot of sense in this article, very clearly outlines the sort of simple plan for the squad most on GOT would have done in regards to ins/outs. Admits not everything was perfect. I'm still really glad we have him in charge going forwards.

Thought the goals accumulation part was very interesting.

did like that he held his hands up and took accountability for the lack of CB. Everyone knows it was a club fail. he’d have earned a few credits with a lot of people for being able to stand on stage and do that.

The concern for me is he said we have alot of CMs.

Whilst that may be the case they are all largely gash.

Be daft if we dont even get a loan in this window for that position.

The concern for me is he said we have alot of CMs.

Whilst that may be the case they are all largely gash.

Be daft if we dont even get a loan in this window for that position.

I think he was just referring to a fully fit squad which if so we do have loads - 7 senior if we include Iwobi in the middle - and I suspect he only wants 4-5.

Can only be a good thing he says too many as it means we’re likely to ship a few out in the Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.