2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's negligent in about 75% of his signings: either signing rubbish or injured players most of the time.

By my count Brands has brought in 13 players, give or take Joao Virginia. Of these, which 9 or 10 do you reckon are rubbish signings?

By my count Brands has brought in 13 players, give or take Joao Virginia. Of these, which 9 or 10 do you reckon are rubbish signings?

View attachment 76879
I said rubbish or injured. There's 12 he's put money on and actually purchased. Take Richarlison out because that was quite obvioulsy a Silva signing given he signed him for Watford the previous season, the GK hasn't played, that's 10.

So....

Virgina
Mina
Delph
Gbamin
Kean
Iwobi

6 from 10 = 60%. An exaggeration on 75%, but he'll have it up there if he's allowed to waste anymore cash.

I said rubbish or injured. There's 12 he's put money on and actually purchased. Take Richarlison out because that was quite obvioulsy a Silva signing given he signed him for Watford the previous season, the GK hasn't played, that's 10.

So....

Virgina
Mina
Delph
Gbamin
Kean
Iwobi

6 from 10 = 60%. An exaggeration on 75%, but he'll have it up there if he's allowed to waste anymore cash.

Wait, so which is Mina, injured or rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.