Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play smart. City gave them all the space in the world to hit on the break. Not for one second though do i think we will go there and play high. I still they they are just above average if you dont give the space to run into.

Why would we change basically everything that made us a threat against Chelsea? Same back 5, who really cares about midfield because everyone is equally poor, Walcott wide right, either Bernard or Iwobi wide left and Richarlison and Dom up top.

These want to counter even more than Chelsea did. Play deep and make Fred or that despicable tit McTominay try and run the game. Hit Dom and run off him just the same as we did.

Its never what I would do, its always what I think the manager would do, when I wrote this I was fairly sure we would have a new manager.

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Keane Digne
Walcott Schneiderlin Sigurdsson Bernard
DCL Richarlison
Hit them on the counter.

Not a lover of his but why would you leave Morgan out after he played so well for Davies who’s done nothing and Delph who won’t be fit anyway

Not a lover of his but why would you leave Morgan out after he played so well for Davies who’s done nothing and Delph who won’t be fit anyway

Its never what I would do, its always what I think the manager would do, when I wrote this I was fairly sure we would have a new manager.

I suppose its my fault, I do call it my first 11.

From this point im gonna put the team I would play, its utterly pointless me trying to 2nd guess a manager.

Duncan said two up front was good for home game and admitted he sent Davies for more defensive work.
So I do not think he will use the same formation.

Kevin Sheedy scores Everton's first goal against Manchester United in this First Division One match which was played at the Goodison Park on the 27th October 1984. Everton won 5-0.

Same team but I think he will put Rich left and Iwobi in the hole and be one up top. He wont leave us 4-4-2 away from home

If we somehow don't have a manager in place and Dunc won this I really wouldn't complain if he got it till the end of the season, I'd prefer we get someone in but can't really argue if he beat Chelsea and United.

Status
Not open for further replies.