Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-4-2 (Diamond)... Whatever you want to call it. 2-2 Draw

Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Morgs
Richy Bernard
Ibowbi
Kean DCL

Playing well the Mancs, but better away from home I think or is that just me. Seem to be better counter attacking which hopefully we don't let them do next week.
In fact I would play that way against them, but then I'm not our next Manager, Simeone is.

p07x743d.jpg

Well, well, well, what a day.

Next up for *insert managers name here* super blue army, its the boys in red from Manchester, an up and down season so far, but Old Trafford is never an easy place to visit.

A much-improved performance from the Duncan Globetrotters and we wait and see who will be wearing the suit/tracksuit/armband/sweatband in the dugout for this 1.

Goats 11 to start :

Picks
Sidney - Keane - Holgate - Luca
Davies - Delph
Rico - Iwobi - Bernie
DCL​
Why would we change basically everything that made us a threat against Chelsea? Same back 5, who really cares about midfield because everyone is equally poor, Walcott wide right, either Bernard or Iwobi wide left and Richarlison and Dom up top.

These want to counter even more than Chelsea did. Play deep and make Fred or that despicable tit McTominay try and run the game. Hit Dom and run off him just the same as we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.