Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think sky didn't think Bernard did too well:

Bernard - 5
Infuriating. Offered little going forward and squandered several decent opportunities to develop Everton attacks. Hauled off after 70 utterly anonymous minutes.

Leighton Baines was beaten for speed twice, at the age of 35, .
Leighton Baines even now is a far better player than Digne. We looked so much better on the left flank, even with the Brasillian midget giving it away.
Usual worries with'Butterfingers', Keane & Coleman.Keep up the good work Big Man.

Leighton Baines was beaten for speed twice, at the age of 35, .
Leighton Baines even now is a far better player than Digne. We looked so much better on the left flank, even with the Brasillian midget giving it away.
Usual worries with'Butterfingers', Keane & Coleman.Keep up the good work Big Man.
slander Digne again and I'm reporting you, I've had enough

A really good performance today. Everything I wanted. Disciplined, calm and clinical. OK we weren't that clinical, we could have made more of some chances, but my goodness today was a blueprint for success. The team was down to the bare bones and gave a really solid, comfortable performance. They made it look easy at times. The only problem I had was that I thought we got a bit lax in possession at times. Like when Holgate tries to chip a pass like he was Zidane and it was cut out and Utd counter attacked rapidly. That could have cost us. We must not squander possession so cheaply when you're in control. Just keep it simple. Hope there's plenty more were that came from. The tough games keep on coming!

Every team that concedes that goal complains that there is a foul, but I'm not persuaded of that. VAR calls it correctly. The question VAR asks is if it was a 'clear and obvious' error? Well, it's Lindelof that puts the ball in the back of the net and he's got nothing to do with this.

Two of Man Utd's overpaid players mess up. It's no surprise neither wants to take responsibility for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.