Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the players that are doubtful won't be risked.

League Cup is a big game.

Sundays a free hit.

The way the other fixtures are we should hopefully not drop back in the bottom 3.

Think he'll go:

Pickford
Sidibe Keane Holgate baines
Davies sigurdsson
Richarlison iwobi bernard
Dcl

My comment was do you risk a player that is 80 per cent fit with a big game Wednesday again..
By you theory we could name the youths Wednesday as the Leicester bus could crash on route .

No mate, by my theory I'd play the strongest team available for each and every game... Best available on Sunday and then the same team (barring injuries) for the cup game. Playing the youth team would get Everton into trouble with the FA (we don't need that).

I'm sure it's not what you mean, but if I was to play your game then you'd play the youth team at Old Trafford (lose the game and be censured by the Premier League) and then the first team in the cup match.

No mate, by my theory I'd play the strongest team available for each and every game... Best available on Sunday and then the same team (barring injuries) for the cup game. Playing the youth team would get Everton into trouble with the FA (we don't need that).

I'm sure it's not what you mean, but if I was to play your game then you'd play the youth team at Old Trafford (lose the game and be censured by the Premier League) and then the first team in the cup match.
No. I'd risk none of the players carrying knocks on Sunday. I'd prefer have them fully fit for Wednesday and for the Christmas schedule.

In defence of Tom Davies, until that horrible injury to Andre Gomes Marco seemed to have stumbled upon his best midfield partnership being Tom and Andre.
Cut short all too soon.
It sort of suggests that if Tom has the right man next to him, he is a much better player. Somebody with a football brain for example.
Which sort of suggests that the other players *insert insult here*

Behind the boys no matter which side is picked. Need another result and watch the confidence climb.

In defence of Tom Davies, until that horrible injury to Andre Gomes Marco seemed to have stumbled upon his best midfield partnership being Tom and Andre.
Cut short all too soon.
It sort of suggests that if Tom has the right man next to him, he is a much better player. Somebody with a football brain for example.
Which sort of suggests that the other players *insert insult here*

Behind the boys no matter which side is picked. Need another result and watch the confidence climb.
I think when Gbamin and Gomes comes back, We can go to a 4-3-3 with Gbamin dropping back as a Defensive Mid and Gomes/Tommy getting up front. Could be really solid partnership

I think when Gbamin and Gomes comes back, We can go to a 4-3-3 with Gbamin dropping back as a Defensive Mid and Gomes/Tommy getting up front. Could be really solid partnership
Dont know if it was just me but I think dunc muttered 4 months for the gomes and gbamin injuries in the presser today, if thats the case we defo need to be looking for a six month loan on a DMF in jan

They have hit a rich vein of form the last 4 games and Rashford is on fire, always tough to play against a team who have got their take up and a striker who's scoring goals Everytime he hits the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.