Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why?

Kean was walking around, his body language was abysmal, he only looked arsed when the ball was at his feet and even then it took him a second for his brain to switch on.

He's been brought on to defend from the front and it didn't look like he knew what a light jog was, never mind an attempted interception.

Fully deserved what he got.

He has quality. Niasse does not.

Anyway.... it's a minor point. It's a good result away from home against an in form team. Cant complain at all with the point

What a result given the immense odds stacked against the club today.

Duncan deserves a shot for the role full time. I am sick and tired of half arsed strollers earning a fortune and going through the motions. The summer business has proven to be disasterous sadly. I have no sympathy for Kean. He looks disinterested and has yet to offer anything like what a striker should do.

Holgate and DCL showing what is expected of anyone who pulls on the shirt.

Putting a shift in is the absolute minimal requirement.

Tom too, he was absolutely knackered

Blowing after a few minutes isn't what we need though eh. Especially not with the shift the rest of the team had put in. DCL had been working his arse off for a full game

He's just said it was to waste time which if true is even more daft given there was other players to take off

Can all have opinions in this but not for me that. Never seen a kid more poorly managed than kean has been at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.