Manchester City ticket details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporters clubs get some as well though mate, and we all know there's people with friends at the club...

Reason i ask is they've already taken the extra allocation so the margins must be very small.

Supporters clubs no longer get an allocation, they can only apply for tickets for their members who are themselves STH, the only benefit being is that their criteria is slightly reduced, ie members of supporters clubs can currently apply for Man City tickets if they have 4+ Away as opposed to the current 6+ Away requirement

So we've agreed that if it sells out before Friday you're going to run down Walton Road naked.

Fair do's.

On sale to STH with 4+ away's today ( Friday ).
Residents and business owners on Walton Rd have been heard to express their great disappointment that a naked mammoth will not be see locally in the near future ...

I've done it before, I'm sure it'll happen again.
If it goes down to four then you're banned for three days !

... but are pleased to here that GrandOldTeam will be a bit quieter for a few days

xxx

Upper level tickets still available for folks on 2+.

Goes down to STH tomorrow, so it's yet another ( all be it slightly expensive ) chance for some more Season Ticket Holders to get on the Away Credits ladder. It also means there'll probably be some cheapish tickets being resold by people who've already bought 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.