Manchester City ticket details

Status
Not open for further replies.
2200 sold for Spurs, not the full amount.

The allocation was 2,400 and the whole of this morning they were unavailable to purchase. They then went back on sale so I can only assume that Everton got more tickets. Would be very odd for Everton to request an initial allocation, see it was selling out quickly, and not bother to request the extra 500.

Can't say for definite but I reckon we have taken the full 2,900.

The allocation was 2,400 and the whole of this morning they were unavailable to purchase. They then went back on sale so I can only assume that Everton got more tickets. Would be very odd for Everton to request an initial allocation, see it was selling out quickly, and not bother to request the extra 500.

Can't say for definite but I reckon we have taken the full 2,900.

Maybe they are just being carefull, due to Wolfsburg around the same time, and club dont want to be left with tickets they have to pay for.

I asked about the Spurs allocation when I went down the box office on Tuesday morning.
I noticed I was getting one of the last lower tier tickets (the lower sold out about an hour after I got mine) and asked the guy if we were taking the full upper as well, rather than the smaller we originally got. He said the game was 'more popular than they expected' and they would be taking the rest of the upper now. Hope that puts people worrying on here at ease :D

No, to sell out on 6 probably isn't even possible. Whatever our lowest allocation has been this season is the max no. of folk that can be on 6. It might even get down to 2+.

Supporters clubs get some as well though mate, and we all know there's people with friends at the club...

Reason i ask is they've already taken the extra allocation so the margins must be very small.

Supporters clubs get some as well though mate, and we all know there's people with friends at the club...

Reason i ask is they've already taken the extra allocation so the margins must be very small.

True, but supporters clubs and tickets direct from the club will have nibbled into our allocation for Anfield as well.
Can't remember what we got there last time round, but I think it's been just north of 2700 for the last couple of seasons hasn't it ?

I'd be amazed if Citeh sold out on 6.

True, but supporters clubs and tickets direct from the club will have nibbled into our allocation for Anfield as well.
Can't remember what we got there last time round, but I think it's been just north of 2700 for the last couple of seasons hasn't it ?

I'd be amazed if Citeh sold out on 6.

So we've agreed that if it sells out before Friday you're going to run down Walton Road naked.

Fair do's.

Status
Not open for further replies.