Manchester City ticket details

Status
Not open for further replies.
The details refer to an 'initial allocation', implying we'll get more if we sell out. Which begs the question, why are we pissing about requesting the lower allocation in the first place? It makes absolutely no sense to ask for a reduced number of tickets -- and then have to ration them!

I think they've probably left that on from the Spurs ticket details as we've only taken an initial allocation there. They probably just copy and paste the details over. Like Anfield, City don't give a 3,000 allocation these days. I think 2,700 is basically the allocation so I doubt we will be able to take any more. It will easily sell out though, whatever allocation we end up having.

Yeah if anyone has a spare I'd also be interested. I need to get on this away match ticket ladder, its always so frustrating living in Manchester and not going to these games! I can just see Old Trafford from my flat, and City is just a short tram ride away!

Well, I've bought 6 aways this year so far, but it won't let me buy a ticket

Going to have to wait till Friday it would seem

FML

Worked for me.
If one of your 6 is Spurs then that hasn't been played yet so wouldn't count, otherwise it's cos the system knows you're from Stockport.

"Initial" implies we can get more....meaning we have not taken the full amount yet, same with Spurs.

I mentioned it a few posts ago but I think they've copied and pasted that info over from the Spurs details. It can't be an initial allocation of 2,700 as that is around the full allocation. City is one of those grounds where they don't give you the full 3,000 and it might be due to the Stadium expansion as Keith_78 said.

I think we must have taken the full allocation for Spurs now too. Both sections were showing as sold out all morning when I was trying to get an extra one, and now it's only upper again.

Everton are useless at giving updates though, although they have improved with Twitter etc now.

I mentioned it a few posts ago but I think they've copied and pasted that info over from the Spurs details. It can't be an initial allocation of 2,700 as that is around the full allocation. City is one of those grounds where they don't give you the full 3,000 and it might be due to the Stadium expansion as Keith_78 said.

I think we must have taken the full allocation for Spurs now too. Both sections were showing as sold out all morning when I was trying to get an extra one, and now it's only upper again.

Everton are useless at giving updates though, although they have improved with Twitter etc now.

2200 sold for Spurs, not the full amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.