Manchester City ticket details

Status
Not open for further replies.

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £90m
We have received an initial allocation of 2705 tickets.

Prices are as follows:

Level 1

Adult £47.00
18-21/65+ £39.00
16-17 £31.00
Under-16 £28.00

Level 2

Adult £49.00
18-21/65+ £41.00
16-17 £33.00
Under-16 £30.00

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

2014/15 STH with 6+ away Premier League credits from the 2014/15 season on Wednesday 19 November at 8am
2014/15 STH with 4+ away Premier League credits from the 2014/15 season on Friday 21 November at 8am
2014/15 STH with 2+ away Premier League credits from the 2014/15 season on Monday 24 November at 8am
2014/15 STH on Wednesday 26 November at 8am

I reckon it will sell out at 2+ again. Think Man United did this season and it was a similar price. We've always done better at Man City, barring a few recent bad results so reckon the interest will still be high for it.

they are hypocrites who whinge and were banning games when the likes of bolton were charging them £35 not so long ago,
arsenal charged them 50 odd last season and they were all up in arms.

they are hypocrites who whinge and were banning games when the likes of bolton were charging them £35 not so long ago,
arsenal charged them 50 odd last season and they were all up in arms.
I think they boycotted the Arsenal game due to the price and only taking the minimum allocation.
A fur coat covering primark knickers.

The details refer to an 'initial allocation', implying we'll get more if we sell out. Which begs the question, why are we pissing about requesting the lower allocation in the first place? It makes absolutely no sense to ask for a reduced number of tickets -- and then have to ration them!

The details refer to an 'initial allocation', implying we'll get more if we sell out. Which begs the question, why are we pissing about requesting the lower allocation in the first place? It makes absolutely no sense to ask for a reduced number of tickets -- and then have to ration them!

To be honest i dont think too many people who really want to go will miss out. With a lot of fans going to Wolfsburg the week before and Christmas not so far off i can see why the club are cautious with this one. Also its on TV, saying that if they took them all im sure we would sell them, its what we do!

Them prices are ridiculous. I used to go to Man City away every season as the prices were always reasonable, missed the last 2 since the price hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.