Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally? If he was it’ll have been with reluctance.
Yeah personally. Interesting, not quite sure where you get that idea from although I certainly hope you are right and that with being brought onto the board; he has a plan B in mind.

Yeah personally. Interesting, not quite sure where you get that idea from although I certainly hope you are right and that with being brought onto the board; he has a plan B in mind.

Well Silva was earmarked before we went back in for Brands, so it could be that Brands also liked Silva but it’s also just as possible Brands would have ideally wanted someone of his choosing in.

Yes Brands was hired first but Silva was chosen long before that.

Well Silva was earmarked before we went back in for Brands, so it could be that Brands also liked Silva but it’s also just as possible Brands would have ideally wanted someone of his choosing in.

Yes Brands was hired first but Silva was chosen long before that.

Earmarked yes, but I got the impression Brands was the first of the two behind-closed-doors appointments and imagine he would have been largely involved in the managerial decision. I can see Mosh being adamant that he was our first choice though, yes.

Earmarked yes, but I got the impression Brands was the first of the two behind-closed-doors appointments and imagine he would have been largely involved in the managerial decision. I can see Mosh being adamant that he was our first choice though, yes.

Brands was asked before Walsh, there’s a very large and public man hunt for Silva before he’s asked again for the role.

I could be wrong but I highly doubt it lines up that Moshiri’s fancy boy just so happened to be Brands’ as well.

I like Eddie Howe for a lot of reasons. He's known for getting a tune out of a cheap bucket. Everton are not competing financially with the top sides and won't be able to until securing consistent European play.

Experimentation? He hasn’t experimented , he’s done the same crap tactics and conceded soft goals just like each of his other prem clubs.
I'm embarrassed that anyone wants a manager brought in a few months ago sacked. It's just toe curling listening to the feet stamping expectancy.

"We're not winning our matces...wah wah wah...we're only 9th...wah wah wah....we should be higher than this...wah wah wah...."

I assume people saying Arteta are hoping he’d do something like OGS is doing up the road.

Is he not too inexperienced?

Would never take Arteta,dont get those shouts at all ever,just because he played for us and is with Pep,does not mean he knows everything all of a sudden and will be a great boss,all should start low and i dont mean start at Everton lol

When Fulham go down, go get Ranieri. Proven in the Prem.

Got a raw deal at Chelsea, I quote:

In Ranieri's four seasons, Chelsea improved their points total season on season. The core of the Chelsea team which won two Premier League titles under Mourinho, including John Terry, William Gallas, Wayne Bridge, Claude Makélélé and Frank Lampard were all brought to Chelsea or nurtured by Ranieri. During his final months at Chelsea, Ranieri also identified Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben as players Chelsea should sign, both of whom went on to become key players at the club.

Done the business with Leicester and then got a raw deal, arrived at Fulham too late in my opinion.
Well that's a lie. Drogba was created in a lab by Steve Walsh shortly after he'd given birth to Gianfranco Zola, everybody knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.