Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Gaal I would take but he would not be my first choice. You would imagine he's a potential candidate due to the Brands connection.

1. Conte

2. Wenger

3. Mancini

4. Sampaoli

5. Van Gaal

In that order for me.

Sampaoli is a good first season coach and then falls out with the whole world.

Can hardly speak Spanish, never mind Anglo Saxon babble.

Would make great reality TV though!

Sampaoli is a good first season coach and then falls out with the whole world.

Can hardly speak Spanish, never mind Anglo Saxon babble.

Would make great reality TV though!

Ha I would have him on the basis he kicks the whole club into touch. Certainly not my first choice but hes the sort of personality I would want demanding success from top of the club to bottom.

Certainly him and Biesla are two peas in a pod!

Ha I would have him on the basis he kicks the whole club into touch. Certainly not my first choice but hes the sort of personality I would want demanding success from top of the club to bottom.

Certainly him and Biesla are two peas in a pod!

Comparing Bielsa to Sampaoli without being disingenuous is like saying both Harvey Weinstein and Germaine Greer have done a lot to get women's issues to where they are today.

If you were going for an Argentine coach, Gallardo or Heinze are the only two who could do a job. Guillermo is at Atlanta and Martino took the Mexico job.

No one speaks well of Sampaoli after he goes. The whole world speaks well of Bielsa, whether they like him or not.

good to see people being realistic :blush:

If you would have said Hassenhuttl (who rejected Bayern Munich) would have moved to 18th place penniless Southampton you would have laughed.

Or Benitez staying at Newcastle despite zero budget to spend

Or Biesla going to basketcase Leeds in the fizzy pop league

Status
Not open for further replies.