Managerial change positives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young hungry players that don't see themselves as bigger than the club. If they become that way sell at a profit
Young hungry Manager that trusts youth, tries to play attractive footy and doesn't see himself as bigger than the club
Carlo leaving like that proves the lack of loyalty, the never ending rolls of platitudes and nonsense that managers and players alike say.
Lets take the emotion out of it all and bin those that show anything other than total dedication. Everton needs to become ruthless because ruthless clubs are pissing all over us

No more boring football (hopefully)
No more links to buying OAPs (hopefully)

we need a younger manager who is hungry for success and to buy younger players hungry for it too. Carlo is 1 of the most successful managers around but its just proved he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and compete, would much rather join a ready made CL side

The football post xmas was worse than anything Silva, Koeman, Fat lad and Martinez served up.

It was an utter disgrace.
It was awful mate. However I still have recurring nightmares about the "beautiful" football that we were indoctrinated into believing that we were watching when El Fraudo's version of tika taka came up against Laudrup's Swansea version of tika taka , in the Goodison 0-0 classic that had about 2 attempts on goal and was played at a geriatric's walking pace.

On a positive note I would love to see an manager in the door who has or plans to have an identity of fast and more direct football. Goodison will eat that up. Not long ball lark but forward thinking and a high work rate off the ball. How I long for that . I think we have always needed that but failed to being in a manager to have a go. I really dont care if the name anymore. It hasnt worked. We need an identity. And one with intensity.

The one thing I've been thinking is that it'd be so Everton to have a stomper of a season next year. We seem to do our best when we're up against it. The year Rooney left and we ended up finishing fourth. The year Moist left us in disarray after a long tenure and Martinez had us in some very phenomenal moments.

Hopium? Yes. Absolutely.

Well we've learnt that if we appoint a failing manager we fail as a club

And if we appoint a proven winning manager we are also fail

Everton
I think we’ve learnt that getting Everton to compete for European football and trophies isn’t going to be a quick fix. We now need a manager capable of progressing us and who will want to see the job through.

I think the positive for me will be there's a chance I might actually walk out of goodison next season thinking "we played well there, I enjoyed that match".

Opposed to chewing through my finger nails like a damn tom and Jerry cartoon as from the 32nd minute as we desperately defend a 1-0 lead against the onslaught of Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.