Managerial change positives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, man. There’ll be the Coleman interview about how all the players are giving it their all in training for the new man, Klopp’s head-patting about what a great manager he is after a 0-7 Derby thrashing, Coleman’s defiant interview after we crash out of the FA Cup 3rd round against League Two opposition and Ferguson’s caretaker spell all to look forward to!

Chin up.

Yeah but the stadium news thats just around the corner ready to roll to bury the news, and there will be a new Everton in the community video, it's not all bad

Not a chance mate. For some reason people outside the Everton fan base rate him.

Unless we appoint someone of this site he’s staying forever.
I know, you're spot on mate, I was trying to find a bright side to all this Madrid crap.

You can't blame Sigfraud for taking the money and dialling it in, when he is allowed to take the piss by the people running the club - many have before him and he won't be the last, but I can easily say hes my most despised player to ever pull on the shirt.

I'm just so tired of seeing the same wasters, like him, in the team.

I'll be gutted if Ancelotti gets off - it hasn't always been pretty but there has been some green shoots of mindsets shifting and striving for better, plus some much better signings.

I am sure with a few more windows we would have been getting better performances and results.

Looks like we will never know now...

Status
Not open for further replies.