• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't my first choice but was certainly prepared to give him time but by the fact he doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes and performances seem to be getting worse, I've definitely jumped aboard the get rid bandwagon.

Oh and he can take that complete phoney masquerading as a 'Chairman' with him.

No doubt the Richard Head will still be employing zonal marking against Huddersfield on Tuesday. They've not won in the league for ages and coming up against a side with no fight. They'll be licking their lips at the prospect.

I thought the rest of this season, spend money in the Summer, and then the first 10 games of next season orly. If we beat Huddersfield, and pull out some wins in those home games against the RS, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Man U, then he'll be okay, but looking at those home games, it's looking very ominous for him, saying that though, Moshiri won't expect any wins out of those home games, so Silva will be okay.

Do you see him getting 15/16 points from the remaining 45 or whatever it is? Not sure I do.

What a surprise with Silva. Almost like nobody saw it coming.

Oh wait.

He started well at Hull and then things fell apart. Relegated.

He started well at Watford and then things fell apart. Were in relegation form when he left.

He started well at Everton and now things are falling apart. Not far off relegation form lately either.

Rinse. And. Repeat.

Get this fraud out of our club, we will NEVER be confident at not conceding set pieces under Marco and I’ve said this since he was at Watford. His set piece defending tactics are amateur and always have been.... we are not really doing any better than under fat Spam.

No point binning him unless they bring in an absolute top manager. We can’t just keep hiring mid table managers and then expecting top 6 results. Mourinho Conte Wenger are all free yet if Silva went tonight you’d know that Eddie Howe would be at the top of Everton’s list. He wouldn’t do any better either. May as well keep silva if we refuse to hire a class manager.
Bull. Spurs got a mid table Manager from Soton and invested far less than us but they seem to be doing well. Spurs were never bigger than us too so there’s no excuse

Last 4 full time managers have been gash.
If you replace this fella nothing will change.
A good manager will look at our set up and swerve us.
If Marco does go ;
We'll get a mercenary who's doing it for the money and when the going gets tough he'll shrug his shoulders and go through the motions.
I wish I new the answer .

What a surprise with Silva. Almost like nobody saw it coming.

Oh wait.

He started well at Hull and then things fell apart. Relegated.

He started well at Watford and then things fell apart. Were in relegation form when he left.

He started well at Everton and now things are falling apart. Not far off relegation form lately either.

Rinse. And. Repeat.

give him 18 months lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.