• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, more to do because I'm getting sick of becoming a managerial cemetary then I'm convinced about his qualities. Also still think he's working with a very overrated squad inherited from Koeman/Walsh
so your willing to keep hold of a tactically inept manager on sentiment alone... great

I dont see any signs at the moment that he can turn the club around. Lucky for us there are so many teams in the prem worse than us!! Get gone

As I said, more to do because I'm getting sick of becoming a managerial cemetary then I'm convinced about his qualities. Also still think he's working with a very overrated squad inherited from Koeman/Walsh

The squad is now significantly different from the squad left by Koeman. We spent 80 million pound in the summer, and we have loaned Gomes and Zouma who have a value of about 60 million between them.

So Silva has had an additional 140 million pounds worth of talent at his disposal. And that's not even including the additions of Tosun and Walcott, who would add an additional 50 million, meaning Silva has additional 190 million pounds with of talent at his disposal since the days of Koeman.

He's just a crap manager, that's all. He has the worst record out of all of our managers in recent years, and that's because he is the crappest manager out of all if them!

Its quite clear hes an utter buffoon at this point really.

Nothing to be gained by sacking him now, seasons over and we aint getting relegated, just sell all the players and go again in the Summer.

He no longer gets till Christmas, hes got till the end of the season to show hes worth retaining, from my POV.
I'm pretty much in your camp on Silva MG but if we lose to Huddersfield and Wolves I suspect his position becomes untenable

Do you know what I don't think it's mostly down to the manager I think it's the gutless players. The same under four managers. We need to look at who we are buying whether they genuinely have the hunger and desire to succeed here. Because all I see are comfortable gutless players it doesn't matter which manager you get in the cowards and lack of leadership and the lack of care for the result, will resurface.

Its quite clear hes an utter buffoon at this point really.

Nothing to be gained by sacking him now, seasons over and we aint getting relegated, just sell all the players and go again in the Summer.

He no longer gets till Christmas, hes got till the end of the season to show hes worth retaining, from my POV.

I suppose after having calmed down a bit, I can agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.