• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder what the players would vote...as a match going fan I've come to the conclusion they don't want him there, well they certainly not putting a shift in for him...

Bielsa. Despite all the nonsense in the past fortnight, he is still ahead of the game, tactically and as demonstrated this season, knows how to polish a turd.

The squad is now significantly different from the squad left by Koeman. We spent 80 million pound in the summer, and we have loaned Gomes and Zouma who have a value of about 60 million between them.

So Silva has had an additional 140 million pounds worth of talent at his disposal. And that's not even including the additions of Tosun and Walcott, who would add an additional 50 million, meaning Silva has additional 190 million pounds with of talent at his disposal since the days of Koeman.

He's just a crap manager, that's all. He has the worst record out of all of our managers in recent years, and that's because he is the crappest manager out of all if them!

Not even saying you're wrong. Tbh, I just don't know it with Everton anymore.

He's far from done. His detractors will be back in their boxes again after the next few games. We all know it.
Thats 26 games now mate.
On paper the team looks twice as good as last seasons , so something is not working.
There are some very good players here now.
I was all for giving him time and a chance to improve things.
The last couple of weeks have changed my mind .. The tactics dont work , we are easy to suss out and more importantly he is definately not learning from his mistakes.
This cant and " I suspect wont " be allowed to carry on.

The squad is now significantly different from the squad left by Koeman. We spent 80 million pound in the summer, and we have loaned Gomes and Zouma who have a value of about 60 million between them.

So Silva has had an additional 140 million pounds worth of talent at his disposal. And that's not even including the additions of Tosun and Walcott, who would add an additional 50 million, meaning Silva has additional 190 million pounds with of talent at his disposal since the days of Koeman.

He's just a crap manager, that's all. He has the worst record out of all of our managers in recent years, and that's because he is the crappest manager out of all if them!

yep.

marco silva is doing exactly what was promised with him.

this is what gets me, we should never even have considered him in the first place.

relegation is what he bring in this league as he has no clue as to how to defend.

we have all witnessed this now for 20 odd games, yet still some want to persevere with him

absolutely bonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.