• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to see him get the whole season, but if he loses at Huddersfield I think it could be all over for him.

I thought the rest of this season, spend money in the Summer, and then the first 10 games of next season orly. If we beat Huddersfield, and pull out some wins in those home games against the RS, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Man U, then he'll be okay, but looking at those home games, it's looking very ominous for him, saying that though, Moshiri won't expect any wins out of those home games, so Silva will be okay.

How can people advocate giving him next season as well, when we are conceding 3 goals a game due to a persistent inability to defend set pieces?

We never win the first header, and then we are just standing there like a gang of prix for the second ball, which inevitably leads to a goal. How can you possibly be OK with taking that level of crap into next season?

Not yet for me. He gets next season. Not because I'm totally convinced about his managerial qualitees, but much more because I'm getting sick of becoming a managerial cemetary. However, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, sack off that zonal marking ********. And also......

grow some balls you massively overpaid prima donna's.
what do you see in Marco's ways that make you want him for another season at the least ??

geuinely intrigued

I fear we could unravel completely if we lose against Hudds.

IMO they'll take action sooner than people think.

Who on earth do we get in then though?

The big names wouldn't give us time of day.

Truly grim.

I think they will beat us and so will Wolves IMO.

Every team has been on to us since the start of the season , just gain a cheap free kick, launch it and watch the chaos ensue, for all I'd want to castrate Oliver and his assistants for that second goal and the two penalties he "didn't see" for us, that result was totally down to us and the Manager, we cannot hold a lead or see a game through, totally unprofessional and a bunch of bottling cowards,I've been one for giving Silva time but I am at the point "if" we can attract a Conte/Mancini I would go for it, they would at least have the rest of the season to assess this shower we have and who they try to move on or keep.

Not yet for me. He gets next season. Not because I'm totally convinced about his managerial qualitees, but much more because I'm getting sick of becoming a managerial cemetary. However, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, sack off that zonal marking ********. And also......

grow some balls you massively overpaid prima donna's.
Somehow i cant see him admitting the zonal marking is wrong,more he would blame the players not getting the hang of it,when its the players cant handle it,15 set piece goals conceeded this season supposedly,wonder is that a record for us in a season,and still 4 months left

Status
Not open for further replies.