Man Utd vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Feel bad for you boys after that. Thought you played ok in parts and actually kept the ball but that capitulation at the end killed any optimism.

We've not been great so far this season either but I feel we have a few more goals in us. The player that disappointed me today was Sigurdsson, made no impact at all

Do most Ev fans want Koeman gone or should he get time to let all these new players gel?

Like against Chelsea, like Tottenham, like Atalanta.....

Nobody deserves man of the match

Can we stop with awarding losers ?

Does not matter how well Rooney and Davies linked up. We look a million miles away from scoring. The defence is the slowest in the PL. There is no character in the side, no leadership in the side. People criticise Arsenal but we look like absolute cowards.

The speed at which Man Utd's front 3 played is what is needed. If that was Eric Bailly who had made a mistake, none of Rooney or Sigu would have scored cos of tortoise pace. You need pace and confidence to express yourself as an offensive player.

I want to see Koeman suceed but every day it looks like he is closer to the axe. I'd be surprised if he's still in charge come christmas and if he does not win the next 2 games I think its curtains for Koeman.

I thought he shackled Lukaku superbly Windy up until he decided that players in red kits were more suited to his passing abilities
He did martial Lukaku well but on numerous other occasions when he had to concern himself with the other Utd players or when he was in possession himself he was awful.

Totally different game if Rooney or Gylfi score, and a huge mistake then gifted them the win. Hadjuk aside that was our best performance of the season, im not getting downbeat about that scoreline as it flatters them massively. We'll smash the next 4 at home and build some momentum, COYB.
The Gylfi chance looked like he would've been better off leaving it for Rooney to prod in. Didn't see the replay but on first glance it looked easier for Rooney

Think the Gana sub proves what a good player he is. Midfield disintegrated without him. Could understand the substitution as a means of attacking but Utd just exploited the void left.
Williams put us on the road of no return with that stupid pass and until then was thinking he had a good game. Lukaku is a right tit for celebrating like that so hope he feels the wrath of Goodison.

Rooney MOTM for me followed surprisingly by Martina

On 80 mins I thought we had a great chance of a draw.

On Wednesday night, I hope to see Kenny get a start and Holgate in alongside Keane. Add in Davies, DCL, Vlasic and Lookman and we'll be a much more fluid outfit.

At least it gives runners for Sigurdsson to find.

We played well Martina played great, Sandro looked good tested the keeper, Williams up-ended that big massive knobhead
If we had signed a decent striker like Koeman wanted to all window and before, could have been a different story rather than take Rooney uniteds
washed up has been, in a quick cash knock down deal that the board simply could not resist.
Rooney was terrible today gave the ball away and looked knackered Rom was off Koeman had to make do with Rooney in a cheap part ex deal not the managers fault

I'm in the how can we give man of the match our when we have just been hammered 4-0 but we didn't deserve it at all. Martina got my vote though he run up and down like a yoyo and made some very good challenges. Im not going to lie I don't like him as a player but did very well today

Status
Not open for further replies.