Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think this is the foregone conclusion most are predicting. Man U have not been that convincing of late. They had a tough game midweek as well. Frustrate them and hopefully nick something. Benitez will have a plan

United are much less than the sum of their parts, but we'll find a way to make Ronaldo look younger and his team mates look better than they actually are. I'm sure the manager will have a plan, but you need leaders in a team at grounds like this and we simply do not have them. 4-0 United and Ole remaining a little longer at the wheel. Could be worse, I suppose. Could be Gbamin.

I'll follow the game here on the match thread. I love the :rant::rant:

My MotM is going to be Salomon (or Saruman as I have nick-named him)

Not holding to much hope with the injuries we have to get owt from the other end of the East lanc lane. Why couldn't it be this weekend off for international ?

Pickford

Godfrey Mina Keane Digne

Townsend Allan Gbamin Doucoure Gray

Rondon.

Be very surprised if it isn't this. Maybe Davies for Gbamin and possibly a back 5 aswell.

We have to pack the midfield either way tomorrow. Davies works better in a midfield 3 so wouldn't be the worst decision.

Hope Keane doesn't give their striker this much space tomorrow...

Attachments

• FANAe50VQAA2ny0.png
    FANAe50VQAA2ny0.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 67
It'll be a tight game for 80 minutes until they have a 10 minute blitz and score 2 or 3 as we've done recently. Then Ole haters will say "but it's only Everton", just like some of our "fans" have done after our recent wins :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.