Keane
Mina

Allan
Doucoure
Davies Gbamin

Townsend
Gray
Iwobi/Gordon/Rondon

Now Benitez might go 5 at the back but i can not see that work well if we dont have a right back who is good getting forward. So that's why i think put another midfielder in so it frees up Doucoure to get forward a bit.

PS: Rondon will start but i can not see him being of much use. Rather have Gray up top so we counter attack.
Get Gordon up top and counter-attack the shyte out of them.

I’m expecting nothing tomorrow, if we play decent and get beat by the odd goal, I won’t be to disheartened. We have our best attacking players out.I’d be made up if somehow we could get a draw. Let’s wait and see.

Rondon to "do" Ronaldo exactly like P.Nev all them years ago. An instant hero, fans will talk about that moment for years to come. Rejoicing and replaying the tackle over and over again.

United to win 4-1.

Nah. Pickford to go through Ronaldo like he’s a Dutch defender and put him out all season. Ole secretly relieved because he has something to blame not winning a trophy on.

United to win 4-1.

think i'll swerve it. Finally getting the turbo out of storage and planned on watching it on the turbo... seeing the team news... i'll watch war of the worlds on disney

Status
Not open for further replies.