Man Utd v Everton. 5th October at 12.00.

Old Trafford on Sunday

• Man Utd

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Everton!

Votes: 92 47.4%
  • Take that draw like

Votes: 62 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You lack respect.
I was having a bit of fun keeping it light
No need for your comment
Act like old school blue and so i don't post on here as much as you does not make me any less a true blue

Keeping it light...a bit of fun ? Have a look at your post. You were the one lacking respect and ripping Roberto Martinez and the team to bits from the off with no depth and hardly any history on here. Read my previous posts on here to see how disrespectful I am. You wont find much.

Most fans unlike Arsenal fans would want a cup to win, Id be over the moon with a EL (which get you CL), than finish 5th.
I think the lowest we will finish is 7th this season.
At the start of the season I would have agreed but I don't think it's impossible that Southampton, Swansea and even West Ham will finish higher than us assuming RS, Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, City and Chelsea do also.

We could easily finish as low as 10th.

At the start of the season I would have agreed but I don't think it's impossible that Southampton, Swansea and even West Ham will finish higher than us assuming RS, Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, City and Chelsea do also.

We could easily finish as low as 10th.
I would take that all day if it meant us winning the Europa League or FA Cup,this club needs to get back to being in the mix for prizes.

Keeping it light...a bit of fun ? Have a look at your post. You were the one lacking respect and ripping Roberto Martinez and the team to bits from the off with no depth and hardly any history on here. Read my previous posts on here to see how disrespectful I am. You wont find much.
Whats the big thing about history on here i have been on here 7 years and posted just as much as you .
I was giving my opinion on martinez so what if you wanted a debate be constructive.
You were disrespectful to me and i kept it light.

But your talking as if Just because we decide to make EL our main target we can just stroll up and win it. Sevilla are more than capable of stuffing us aswell as a few CL clubs that will drop through that include one of Man City or Roma or even our lovable neighbours from across the park who we never turn up against.

The EL is very difficult to win and the last thing I want is us to get beat in the semi's for example by "small margins" from say a distin cock up or missed pen and us sat in 12th with no chance of getting top 4/6 leaving us with a boring end to the season
The way we're playing and with our injuries there's about 10 teams capable of stuffing us.

However the knockout stages aren't till after Christmas so hopefully things will be different.

Sevilla would beat our 1st team.

So, essentially, they were lucky to score, & we should win?

not saying that at all. But we deserved a draw out of the game and no, they didn't rip our defence apart s many times as we did there's (if at all). On a different day we'd have won, and if they'd have taken some of those half chances it could've been 4 or 5. But they didn't, and we didn't. But our defence (as in the back 4) wasn't really at fault today). McGeady offered nothing at all and Howard gifted them the 2nd. They were lucky goals like someone said - they got 2 clear cut chances and they took them. That's what £150 mil gets you

Yep, if this fixture card I have is correct.

God knows what our defence is gonna be like without Stones again though.

Hence my rider on who will be fit. With luck, Stones turned his ankle, with little or no ligament damage, so 2 weeks with his feet up will be just the job. The only one who I would be surprised at being available would be Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.