Man City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
arteta and fellaini were as good as any player can be.
both were simply awesome.

cahill pienaar and osman ran constantly

the defence were spotless and very composed

great win. could have been more.

considering it was away and with all our strikers out , its a great day o be a blue.

ps wright phillips - you went to the wrong club , and those saudis bought the wrong club aswell:D

Arteta was excellent on the ball and defensively. If he gets involved he's always good. Our midfield was different class today, all of them played well. We're the new Roma, five hundred angles of attack.

There was just a quick thing on BBC then, that's all I've heard, but the commentator sounded rather agitated by it all, like it was kicking off BIG style. saying stewards, police, fans were involved.

Its hardly gonna be us, we just scored a last minute winner, the last thing on anyones mind is gonna be lets start a ruck. The police probably got a bit over aggressive, blame the police, scum the lot of them.

woohooo...Cahill rules, its part of the reason why i hate Everton fans saying "sell him".

Great win, and deserved win too. With no strikers too

Hahaha my local Istanbul radio station - which doesn't cover sports of any kind - has just put on Oasis 'Don't look back in anger'. Someone better tell those city fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.