Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that showing from our brave lionhearts, I think we all need a bit of a pick-me-up and i would like Seamus to release a vid telling us how the team will be training really hard over summer to restore pride in our jersey. I also think an update on BMD is in order

Yes I agree, he should announce that the players will return a day early to pre season to show how committed they are

SHOCKING....

We scored 47 league goals this season, 8 less than Arsenal and Aston Villa, 11 less than Chelsea and 15 less than West Ham and Leeds.

We have conceded 48 which is 1 more than West Ham, 2 more than Brighton and Aston Villa, 3 more than Spurs.

10th is where we deserve to be, the table doesnt lie. Sleep walked towards the end of the season, most players are not good enough and need to go.

All eyes turn to the transfer window, BIG BIG changes needed. What have you got for us Moshiri and Brands, I hope it isnt many more Iwobis, Siggurdssons or Bernards. This squad can not take anymore deadwood....

Status
Not open for further replies.