Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hktoffee

Birds of a feather flock together
I create this thread hoping the magic works again this time like the scum voodoo being destroyed eventually. We simply must win this game to ensure we have Euro, in any form. May the force be with you Everton. COYBS!

1621457157349.jpeg

Pickford

Godfrey Mina Keane

Richarlison Doucouré Allan Sigurðsson Digne

James

Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Holgate, Delph, King, Iwobi, Bernard, Gomes, Coleman, Davies, Olsen.

Unavailable: Gbamin (injured).

Been honest i can only see city winning with having their fans back, been presented with the title, and basically wanting to win infront of the fans no matter what team they put out, we need to go for it, but have the feeling we will sit back a lot of it hoping to not conceed instead of trying to score, but like all will be hoping for the win

so to finish in a european position we need to do the following:

Better Spurs’ result
Match Arsenal’s result
How’s it come to this!haha. Should be home and dry!

Anyway. Huge ask to get anything. I reckon we could sneak a point - but can see spurs or Arsenal derailing out mighty efforts...

Better Spurs’ result
Match Arsenal’s result
We basically have to fluke a win at Citeh! Hope Liecester do Spurs (which they may or they get Europa.) and then the Arsenal don't matter. so build the blue wall to stop them scoring and hope James or Richy pull something special out of the bag.

Win and we'll get 7th and Europe (can't see Spurs beating Leicester). Draw and we'll get 8th or 9th, with Arsenal getting 7th. Lose, and we're probably 10th (working on the assumption Arse and Leeds are likely to win their games)

No James surely. Pack the team with fighters and go for the 0-1 win. Surely Man C are quality even when they rotate. But they will not go all out with the CL final to come

Better Spurs’ result
Match Arsenal’s result

Straight shoot out between Us, Spurs, Arsenal and Leeds could get involved.

7th Spurs - 59 points Leicester (a)
8th Everton - 59 points Man City (a)
9th Arsenal - 58 points Brighton (h)
10th Leeds - 56 points West Brom (h)

Looking at that I think Arsenal are gonna nick it, potentially Leeds...... Man City will beat us, weve no chance in this one. 3 or 4 nil.......

Status
Not open for further replies.