Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no idea where we go from here.
We are balls deep into Carlo so I suppose that all you can do is just throw more money at new players and hope that Carlo can still do something but to be honest I'm not convinced anymore.
I think perhaps we shouldn’t wish for top players (James perfect example) we need younger and hungrier players a total revamp is needed but can we shift enough of this lot to do that?

For us ever since Moyes left it's been the same old, same old - just rinse and repeat. New manager does well initially before inevitably the Everton cycle of losers sets in - a new manager changes f all, said so when Silva was still here and still applies. I'll always want us do do well but recently it's been so easy to not care less how we do.

As perplexed as everyone else with that showing.

In reality we were 3 wins from CL.

Imagine how embarrassing that would have been.

Keep Pickford Richi and Allan.

The rest aren't gona get you anything but 7th to 12th

Big summer.

Well they did say we should be social distancing for the last year or so, if there was a league table for that we would have finished top lol

I didn't waste my afternoon watching what I expected to be a defeat. The scoreline makes it look as if our boys had their minds elsewhere today.
Absolutely disgraceful.
The result of the game being taken over by overpaid mercenaries.
Need more true evertonians in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.