Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RS coming out stinking of roses again. There’s a surprise. That win at their place pretty much pointless. I despise our team so much. Fold the club ffs.

We can’t do anything as a football club. We’re a walking embarassment. Every man and his dog knew Siggurdson would miss.

Looked better these last 5. Just assert ourselves a little and we can get at these. That City back line ain't all that

Hopefully by the second half of the games will be like the second half of the Eurovision Song Contest.

Mind you, I can't see an Italian heavy metal band being much cop in the Europa Conference

I'm furious. This squad is relegation standard mentally. Doesn't matter what skills they have if they're mentally not up for it. They not hungry for it and bottlers so it doesn't matter who our manager is. They'll do this over and over until Carlo is sacked then they'll do it on the next manager. We need to stop signing relegated players and big 6 cast offs. The attitude is wrong. We need young and hungry players or players with a point to prove and a desire to win. I have never hated a team of players so much. This is not on Carlo, this is 4 or 5 years worth from a similar group of players now.

every result going poorly for us lol Liecester drawing with Spurs, Liverpool in 3rd

awful final day to an awful season

Status
Not open for further replies.