Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember when Davies scored that wonder goal at Goodison against City.

Whatever happened to that Davies?

Was it a fluke?
That yes. I think he is an average baller. Possibly a premier league player but lower table. Or mid table squad player. He cannot be near starting for us next season.

End of season crash as per last season, is this a CA trait, every season so far for us.
you’re right it’s a car crash but to be fair it’s the second season so bit early to call it a pattern.
The squad is so limited. I’m not surprised we struggled second half of the season.
Yes on paper our players are better than some of the results but when there’s literally no back up what do we/they expect!!!

I will wait for all the experts in the press and co to say when the home form improves we will be better, but they will forget the away form wont be anywhere near as good next time lol

Players just did what they do every season and lose enough games so we just miss out on Europe. Even from a position where it looked impossible not to qualify this season theyve still managed it.
What you get when there's no passion. It's basically like a company saying if you with harder and do a bit better we'll give you more work. Workers: err, no thanks. No pride for the shirt, no sense of fighting for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.