Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no malcom...no zaha...we need another winger unless we see bolasie or mirallas as an option...currently we have rich, theo and bernard...long season ahead of us

Wouldn’t amaze me if we are planning on playing Kean wide

Maybe we were turned off by the way he committed to Roma only to switch to Barca at the last second. It had Roma heated for sure and maybe it said to us he isn't someone we can trust. He's talented enough imo.

Maybe we were turned off by the way he committed to Roma only to switch to Barca at the last second. It had Roma heated for sure and maybe it said to us he isn't someone we can trust. He's talented enough imo.
Does seem like a bit of a rat to be honest, and we could do without any (more) carts in the squad, regardless of how talented they are. That said, if he's actually sound, get him in!

According to everybodies best friend The Echo we have never had any interest in him.

Im inclined to agree.

If he chooses Zenit after seeing Richy won Copa and knowing we about to sign Kean and Jesus...
good luck to him. :bye:

I read Zenit were offering him £6m per year, which is around £115,000 per week and they pay less tax over there than in the UK. I have not read anywhere what we have offered, I would imagine it would be around £100,000 per week, because he will be on something like that at Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.