Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACCA75

Player Valuation: £70m
So no malcom...no zaha...we need another winger unless we see bolasie or mirallas as an option...currently we have rich, theo and bernard...long season ahead of us
Wouldn’t amaze me if we are planning on playing Kean wide

TheBigIguana

Maybe we were turned off by the way he committed to Roma only to switch to Barca at the last second. It had Roma heated for sure and maybe it said to us he isn't someone we can trust. He's talented enough imo.

Big Fat Sam

Maybe we were turned off by the way he committed to Roma only to switch to Barca at the last second. It had Roma heated for sure and maybe it said to us he isn't someone we can trust. He's talented enough imo.
Does seem like a bit of a rat to be honest, and we could do without any (more) carts in the squad, regardless of how talented they are. That said, if he's actually sound, get him in!

OneTrueLegend

Player Valuation: £30m
If he chooses Zenit after seeing Richy won Copa and knowing we about to sign Kean and Jesus...
good luck to him. :bye:
I read Zenit were offering him £6m per year, which is around £115,000 per week and they pay less tax over there than in the UK. I have not read anywhere what we have offered, I would imagine it would be around £100,000 per week, because he will be on something like that at Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks