Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Malcom had a decent World Cup, but hasn’t he bombed at Barca and looks like he doesn’t dare take on a full back?

He didn't play in the World Cup IIRC

He played well at Bordeaux, his last season there was pretty special.

The only actual link we've ever had was last year, about 3 days before we signed Richarlison.

I don't actually think we've ever bid.

I know Malcom had a decent World Cup, but hasn’t he bombed at Barca and looks like he doesn’t dare take on a full back?

Not sure to be honest. Only ever seen him play for Barca once after he was subbed on. He was poor but it's difficult to take anything meaningful from that appearance. Would be good to hear someone else's opinion on him who has watched him play.

Just a thought, even if he has been gash for them, so was Gomes. The stage at Barca can be too big for some players.

He didn't play in the World Cup IIRC

He played well at Bordeaux, his last season there was pretty special.

The only actual link we've ever had was last year, about 3 days before we signed Richarlison.

I don't actually think we've ever bid.
You're absolutely right . How did he come to prominence before Barca signed him? I'll sure I remember him playing really well.

That's not how this works mighty mouse. It's like if I don't believe in God and you do, to win the debate you have to convince me he exists.
In this case the onus is on you to show me that he does indeed attack the full back

Gimme some of what you're smoking and I'll show you

Status
Not open for further replies.