Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcom is class...

Theres a reason Monchi wanted him at Roma and why Barcas Sporting Director signed him.

Malcom (22) Kean (19) Richarlison (22)

Would be 'ace' if we managed to sign the young Brazilian attacking midfielder too...gradually replace Sigurdsson.

Very exciting indeed...

Monchi bought mostly garbage at Roma. He's continued it at Sevilla, I think he is very overrated and a shadow of himself.

Malcom is not worth going for if he's seriously considering going to Zenit. Tells you all you need to know about his mentality or hunger.

Monchi bought mostly garbage at Roma. He's continued it at Sevilla, I think he is very overrated and a shadow of himself.

Malcom is not worth going for if he's seriously considering going to Zenit. Tells you all you need to know about his mentality or hunger.

They just convincingly beat us a few days ago.

I think we have. It was very strongly rumoured earlier this window and a bit of the last one too. Now that Zaha has sailed it makes sense we chase our second target.
Or, we are using this lad to panic Palace isn’t selling Zaha? Who knows, not me that’s for sure,

Malcom is class...

Theres a reason Monchi wanted him at Roma and why Barcas Sporting Director signed him.

Malcom (22) Kean (19) Richarlison (22)

Would be 'ace' if we managed to sign the young Brazilian attacking midfielder too...gradually replace Sigurdsson.

Very exciting indeed...

Not trying to pick holes as I have never seen him play, but mentioned monchi and got me wondering how kluivert got on after his move , I genuinely had no idea but remove we were interested and I javntbheard anything of him since the move

Not trying to pick holes as I have never seen him play, but mentioned monchi and got me wondering how kluivert got on after his move , I genuinely had no idea but remove we were interested and I javntbheard anything of him since the move

The games he started he did well in...i wonder if hes a bit lightweight for the prem though.

Malcom i think is a bit more suited to us than most mainly due to the brazilian connection.

Wouldnt know if he or neres would be better for us...

Save us from Bertrand Traore

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.