Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I beat cancer and went back to work in the Carpet Store Malcolm"

malcolm-mclean.jpg

That always ends well!
He's not tried to stay in the limelight which suggests he's not an attention seeking tit.

I would do exactly the same and get out while you can. It's a horrible industry to be in. Full of fakes, wierdos and nonces.

This signing would be a proper statement of intent.

Still waiting for the signing by Moshiri that just blows everyone away and makes everyone stand up and notice.

I remember City doing it with Robinho in summer 2008.

99% sure this isn't happening. Indeed, I'm 99% sure we haven't bid or shown the slightest bit of interest.

We're being used to coax a fee out of another club. It's happened before, it'll happen again.

It's not the time to be chasing these sort of players anyway. We're a trainwreck of a club right now; we need to bring in players who fix the balance of the side, even if they aren't established or potential superstars, because we're not going to attract top tier players as we've just had a season where Sam Allardyce was our manager. That's the reality of the situation.

Time is ticking on now and I'm getting very worried that we're making the "Giroud mistake" again. Brands and Silva have been in position a while now and they knew they had the job months ago, they should be more on the ball than they seem to be. Links with the likes of Yerry Mina - who will go to any half-decent club that competes with us as we aren't an attraction at the moment - are concerning for that reason.

Reactions: FTY

Status
Not open for further replies.