LVG

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I dont think he is bad manager, he wouldn’t work here. The fans want a bit of passion and desire and this man shows less passion than koeman. Its all good when you’re winning but when results turn and we have been playing dross football fans want some hope that things will change. Managers that churn out the same phrases every week like “but ok thats football” or “phenomenal” will be turned on pretty quickly and LVG is the epitome of those managers.

We've got that with Unsworth. Shall we keep him?

I will be shocked if it's him. Someone is throwing money at him and taking the pi@@

No ones got a clue mate, that's why there's money getting thrown all over the place on who's gonna be he next boss.

Anyone who puts money on that shell suited tramp Pulis, really needs find something better to do with their money.

He is basically just a arl Koeman, football he played when he was at United was awful and has never managed a team that are in the position we are currently in. But its alright though cos he has a boss CV.

He is basically just a arl Koeman, football he played when he was at United was awful and has never managed a team that are in the position we are currently in. But its alright though cos he has a boss CV.

Pulis has managed loads of teams in our position. Lets get him in eh?

IMG_4963.PNG
Because I'm laughing at this poor attempt of a thread to drum "excitement" into the forum because you know...nothings happening on the new manager front...stop being a fluffer, it's just sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.