LVG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signals the fact that the move for Silva is as dead as has been reported.

Looks like this could be a goer and at least he's available.

I'd say this is 10x better than the prospect of Unsworth however I don't know if the players may view him as aloof as Koeman was.

200w.gif

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11890/6720483/toni-van-gaal-had-the-balls

Striker Luca Toni has revealed former manager Louis van Gaal's unique method for proving he 'had the balls' to drop any member of the Bayern Munich team.

Having joined Bayern from Fiorentina in 2007, Toni, who has since moved to Juventus, was top scorer in his first season as the German club won the Bundesliga title.

But he played just four league games under Van Gaal before he switched to Roma in January 2010 and the 33-year-old claims his ex-boss had an unusual way of proving he was boss.

"Van Gaal simply didn't want to work with me, he treats players like interchangeable objects," Toni told BILD.

He added: "The coach wanted to make clear to us that he can drop any player, it was all the same to him because, as he said, he had the balls.

"He demonstrated this literally (by dropping his trousers). I have never experienced anything like it, it was totally crazy."

It's a yes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.