Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As has been said, it’s a ‘dead rubber’ for us in terms of staying up etc. but…. I’d like to see us continue our recent winning run and keep up the good momentum we’ve built. It’d be great for the players, manager/coaches and us fans to go into the off season with that winning feeling and buzzing for the next season to start. I’ve always been a big believer that momentum is massive in football so let’s end what’s been a troubled season on a high. That said I am looking forward to watching a game without the anxiety of a relegation battle and it’ll be interesting to see how he sets us up now we have no worries about going down.

I’ll go Bayer LeverLuton 1-2 Everton

We are going to get so slaughtered it will be hilarious
I hope not. Another nationwide audience so let's put on a decent show and show Luton they caught us on the first of many bad days at the start of the season.
We're going to piss someone off whatever the result. Beat Luton and they'll hate us even more. Lose and Forest will say we rolled over and they'll be as bad as the Toon in casting us as bad people.

Hope we absolutely smash these and some one snatches Townsends hair piece off him at full time.
They deserve an ignominious end.

A game i can sit and watch the other club stress and worry.

Very rare.
The only advice I can give is just sit back and marvel at the 'fro man...
tahith-chong-4.jpg

If Chong unleashes it's full power tonight, then I'm afraid we stand no chance.

Nice to be going into a game without any fears of relegation. Hopefully the lads will feel that way too and give these a really good tonking.

Kin batter them.. I want to see us win 50 points this season, we are on 36+8 brings us to 44 so we need 6 more points from 3 games go for 9 but 6 minimum.. winning 50 or more points would be a huge improvement on the previous 2 seasons where we failed to even get to 40.