Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope somebody puts Barkleys knee into row Z.
Wowzers Goat! I know he's a tit and all, but that's a bit harsh on ol' Rossy.... 😂

He doesn't really annoy anymore these days, and besides he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.

He kind of reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones...

c1f34d0b997010fa460d3f5530697380.gif

You can see by the expressions on his face when he's playing that his thoughts are limited to processing a one word sentence at a time like: 'Run! Run! Pass! Pass! Header! Tackle!' 😂

Wowzers Goat! I know he's a tit and all, but that's a bit harsh on ol' Rossy.... 😂

He doesn't really annoy anymore these days, and besides he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.

He kind of reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones...

c1f34d0b997010fa460d3f5530697380.gif

You can see by the expressions on his face when he's playing that his thoughts are limited to processing a one word sentence at a time like: 'Run! Run! Pass! Pass! Header! Tackle!' 😂
Just cant be arsed with watching him stroll around the pitch tonight like an over ripe tomato.

It's a win for us as Paul Merson has decided we will get beat like every other game lately we have won ..... COYB
Poor old soft lad Merson, has the IQ of a muller rice. I fantasise about a Prem team signing a Sri Lankan player with a name like Muttiah Muralitharan. He would literally have a nervous collapse trying to pronounce it the gibbering clod!

It's a win for us as Paul Merson has decided we will get beat like every other game lately we have won ..... COYB

Just cant be arsed with watching him stroll around the pitch tonight like an over ripe tomato.
It's just too bad that us winning tonight doesn't confirm relegation for them.

That would be lovely... Seeing ol' Ross sobbing like a little schoolgirl on the pitch when the final whistle blows, knowing that his old team, the one he snuffed, doomed him to the championship.

But then again, like I said.... Not the brightest bulb in the bunch. He'll probably only figure it later on, after the match when he's going to bed... 'Hang on a second?!'

That would be lovely... Seeing ol' Ross sobbing like a little schoolgirl on the pitch when the final whistle blows, knowing that his old team, the one he snuffed, doomed him to the championship.

But then again, like I said.... Not the brightest bulb in the bunch. He'll probably only figure it later on, after the match when he's going to bed... 'Hang on a second?!'
He wont be staying with them anyway I dont think mate.

Certainly not if they get relegated.

At least if he was injured I wouldnt have to read people saying we should sign him all summer.

Hes been very good for Luton, but we wouldnt get the same player, we would get Ross Barkley and ALL his baggage.

He would help our midfield if he came back...I know some would be strongly opposed, but having someone who can pass a ball in the middle would be quite welcome.

He wont be staying with them anyway I dont think mate.

Certainly not if they get relegated.

At least if he was injured I wouldnt have to read people saying we should sign him all summer.

Hes been very good for Luton, but we wouldnt get the same player, we would get Ross Barkley and ALL his baggage.

He would help our midfield if he came back...I know some would be strongly opposed, but having someone who can pass a ball in the middle would be quite welcome.

I wouldn't take him back... I think we can do better.

So then Ross's future looks like him becoming a journeyman footballer who takes the promotion/relegation revolving door express at the end of every season?