Lukaku's replacement ?

Go on then, who wouid you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him signed NOW.

La Viola sold Juan Cuadrado to Chelsea in January 2015 for €30 million fee, in order to make the club eligible to 2016–17 edition of UEFA competitions.

----

They seem to have financial troubles so we could get him on the cheap, but I'd still want someone more known as a direct replacement for Lukaku, like Icardi. We could call Icardi, Icardu and be in denial that Lukaku had left too.

La Viola sold Juan Cuadrado to Chelsea in January 2015 for €30 million fee, in order to make the club eligible to 2016–17 edition of UEFA competitions.

----

They seem to have financial troubles so we could get him on the cheap, but I'd still want someone more known as a direct replacement for Lukaku, like Icardi. We could call Icardi, Icardu and be in denial that Lukaku had left too.

We arent paying 96m for Icardi mate.

Belotti isn't anything like Pelle.

Well, except that they're both Italian.

The only player that we've been 'strongly' (ish) linked with that would be like Pelle would be Willian Jose.

And I'm guessing most managers in world football would happily have Belotti. Thing is, Torino know this, which is why they've set a huge fee.
Have actually thought that Koeman might fancy a Jose/Vardy combo. Give him a bit of variety to play with.

Would have loved Sandro Ramirez but that ended predictability.

Batshuayi would be a good replacement. Could we tempt him here?

Giroud is quality, we could do a lot worse.

Vardy would be a bit of a gamble but I'd like us to risk it. Not many players integral to their side winning the PL a season ago will be giving us the time of day. He just might.

Ideally I'd like to see us sign 2/3 forwards who can cover a few bases, and fit into the way Koeman wants his team playing, even if it's none of the above.

Vardy is vile, besides without a Niasse option the poll isnt valid, even if no one votes for him, they option should be there, unlike his locker

Inachno (spelling) or Demele

And one of

Mitchy
Benteke
Vardy

Not the best list but don't watch foreign footy ... and that list is at least realistic ...

I'm Donna say dolberg... but I have never seen him play a single minute :)

Throw stupid money at Icardi and see what happens.

Then when he turns us down, sign some rando I've never heard of that turns out to be boss.

King from Bournemouth...with Rooney just in behind - *gets ball, slides through a pearler. *thinks; chase that son and slot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.