Lukaku's replacement ?

Go on then, who wouid you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am genuinely excited for the first time in ages (about footy I mean).

We needed a bit of a system change and, our hand has been forced, yes we lose our star striker but, he is a total whopper, we get loads of money and a new set up for the coming season. Playing the way Koeman actually wants us to not the way Rom forced us to.

Starts 27th July mate...Europa qualifiers.

Pre season starts in less than a month.

It does indeed.

Pre-season training resumes on July 3rd.

I've said several times that I'll be disappointed and slightly concerned if we don't have any new faces in by then. But that's 28 days away.

Until then, people need to chill.

It's genuinely weird.

The reality is if we get $100 million or close to that for him, and we spend it wisely, we will be a better team. I think it really depends on the desired style of play from Koeman. I think he wants someone with better hold up play who can link up with the midfield better.

Icardi is delusion, no way he moves to Everton.

Dembele or Batshauyi are both young and could be had.

It will most likely be Vardy (reasons, Walsh connections,hard working Koeman type of player, fairly easy deal I think aswell) If Lukaku goes to Chelsea I could see Batshuayi possibly coming here probably on loan.
I woudn't be too disappointed with Vardy we could do a lot worse only problem i see is his 100k wage far too high for me

I don't rate Dembele that highly and don't think he's the man (boy) to replace Lukaku at all.

At least Icardi is exciting, genuinely top-class and an improvement on Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.