Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the matter with you tool. I will critique lukaku and answer your question which is more than you have ever done with my questions to you. lets swerve them and post a picture of a fu** ing panda. Lukaku looked more lively Saturday his touch was better and he scored which I was made up about. Any of my so called children you seem to think I coach could have saved it but I'm glad the villa keeper is crap. The problem with idiots like you is you don't agree with someone so they are not allowed a view. The fact that Lukaku's form was discussed in the official everton press conference should tell you the lad has a problem. Don't tag me in any more posts I'm sick of you victor metdrew.

Bit of a random request, but you asked for it

sIegFTR.jpg

Still fat
That's what happens when you're lazy, he needs to run around more doesn't he @streeky ?
If the club can come out and say he has a physical problem I will apologise to rom and all on here. My main reason for posting on this thread was Rom's abject performance against united. I expect more from a centre forward at Everton football Club. I didn't post on here after the game because I posted on the Alcaraz threads because he played great on Saturday. I was delighted Rom scored on Saturday and saw no reason to post because he had a sound game in a good team performance. Hopefully he will start to pick up some form now ross is back if so I will come on here and be excited as everyone else . Just one more thing, can we change the heading on this thread to we love Lukaku because at the minute it just say's LUkaku which in my view means we can post any Lukaku related comment good or bad. If anyone can copy a post of mine where I say Rom is overweight I will offer an immediate apology because he isn't fat.

Reactions: NEC
maybe if someone could teach im to cook he wouldnt keep getting takeaways!(have heard he lives next to a chip shop ffs..)

surely we have a team chef who could get involved here?

maybe if someone could teach im to cook he wouldnt keep getting takeaways!(have heard he lives next to a chip shop ffs..)

surely we have a team chef who could get involved here?

I've heard he has to drive past 2 McDonalds and a KFC on the way to work as well, can't we sort him a helicopter to work or something. Ridiculous how the club is not looking after our players here!

Has @hafnia @NEC posted since the weekend?

Yeah you got me - bang to rights.

I thought against a really good outfit he looked immense, the way he was able to not trip over the ball before he blasted an unstoppable shot past the keeper was everything I wanted to see from him. He even ran a little bit more after he scored.

He controlled a few balls that you would normally expect to bounce off him.

Totally overwhelmed - £28m well spent. He's only 21 and he's scored 3 in 8. I'm not bothered that he's played pretty awful in the previous 7 games, 3 in 8 now, he's only a goal behind the likes of Mohamed Diame, Jelavic, Papiss Cisse. Another 2 and he's in the Pelle and Berahino stratosphere...

I'm just wondering how Naismith will cope now that Barkley is back, the only reason Rom has been poor is because Lukaku has needed Barkleys "I will take 4 players out of the game for you Rom" - I just don't see how that will benefit Naismith - he really needs to be playing as a marked man to score goals, I don't think he can handle having all the freedom that Barkley gives the attackers....

I'm just wondering how Naismith will cope now that Barkley is back, the only reason Rom has been poor is because Lukaku has needed Barkleys "I will take 4 players out of the game for you Rom" - I just don't see how that will benefit Naismith - he really needs to be playing as a marked man to score goals, I don't think he can handle having all the freedom that Barkley gives the attackers....

It didn't seem to be a problem for any of them last season when we where beating teams with all 3 in the same team and scoring or creating goals.

Why do you think it should have an effect on any of them now?

Seeing as all 3 started the game Saturday and we won by 3 goals to nil I'd say that was a pretty successful game with the correct team chosen and tactics deployed wouldn't you.

Last edited:

Yeah you got me - bang to rights.

I thought against a really good outfit he looked immense, the way he was able to not trip over the ball before he blasted an unstoppable shot past the keeper was everything I wanted to see from him. He even ran a little bit more after he scored.

He controlled a few balls that you would normally expect to bounce off him.

Totally overwhelmed - £28m well spent. He's only 21 and he's scored 3 in 8. I'm not bothered that he's played pretty awful in the previous 7 games, 3 in 8 now, he's only a goal behind the likes of Mohamed Diame, Jelavic, Papiss Cisse. Another 2 and he's in the Pelle and Berahino stratosphere...

If they play like they did after Barkley came on against Arsenal last season then I see no reason why it wouldn't affect him in a positive way.

I think it says something about his character saying that Barkley is the best player in the team. Could you ever imagine Ballotelli / Sturridge saying Sterling is better than them, I cant, they are the main man in theirs heads, moody looks and cocky dances after scoring, Rom goes to celebrate with his team mates who created the goal for him.Rom obviously doesn't have an ego and can see that having the best players around him will help both himself and the team

Slightly off topic but did you see Seamus give Baines a bit fat kiss after he scored, that is a proper bro-mance and one I fully support!

Status
Not open for further replies.