Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oviedo, Stones, Besic, McCarthy, Barkley, Lukaku

Would I take that as a permanent young spine of the team two years ago?

Its a yes from me.

Incidentally, Lukaku 28mil - Fellaini 27mil :)

Cheers Moyes.

Martinez is transforming the team,the way we think,the way we expect to win,the players we think we can sign that we thought we have no chance of getting etc etc

Arsed about how much he cost. If anything it further signifies the fact that we are no longer the little plucky feeder club that the media perceive us to be.
Today's prices are massively over inflated, granted you can get a few unknowns for a bargain who will come good, but to sign a 'name' and that's what he is, a massive name, you need to pay for it. We know exactly what we're getting with him.
Onwards and upwards lads!!!

Allez Allez Ooohhhh

HOWARD

COLEMAN
STONES
JAGIELKA
BAINES

MCCARTHY
BARRY
BARKLEY
MIRALLAS
OVIEDO

LUKAKU

SUBS: ROBLES, MCGEADY, BESIC, TRAORE/KONE, GIBSON, NAISMITH, DISTIN

tumblr_m738mbHuza1qzo3zwo1_1280.png

credit where credit's due, well played kenwright.

not forgetting the past at all, but i bet nobody on here thought he'd stump up £28m (approx) for one player. despite his great transfer record i would much rather martinez spend £28m on a player than moyes.

people still going to moan about martinez and permanant signings?

We are going to be the most exciting club in the league for the next few years. CL has never been more of a possibility. Non-evertonians likely won't acknowledge this, but we know what this squad is capable of achIEVING BY THE TIME ROSS, STONES, AND LUKAKU TURN 23!

Sorry. Adrenaline hit during that last sentence.

We are going to be the most exciting club in the league for the next few years. CL has never been more of a possibility. Non-evertonians likely won't acknowledge this, but we know what this squad is capable of achIEVING BY THE TIME ROSS, STONES, AND LUKAKU TURN 23!

Sorry. Adrenaline hit during that last sentence.

If there was ever a time for the return of the Caps Lock Hour, it's tonight haha

Status
Not open for further replies.