Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days but I'm made up he's already off the mark. I had visions of him not scoring for three or four games then his head dropping - Evertonian pessimism! Glad I seem to be entirely wrong!

It's been falsely reported today that he clashed heads scoring his first goal and with it the winner against West Ham today.

If you look at the super slo mo in HD there was no contact between him and the defender. It was just Lukaku realising at that exact moment just how boss Everton are. He needed five minutes to have a sit down and regain himself.

It's been falsely reported today that he clashed heads scoring his first goal and with it the winner against West Ham today.

If you look at the super slo mo in HD there was no contact between him and the defender. It was just Lukaku realising at that exact moment just how boss Everton are. He needed five minutes to have a sit down and regain himself.

Agreed, he pulled a Straq and was hiding the tears as the hand of Dixie touched him on the shoulder and the weight of Everton hit him like a ton of bricks.

Great first touch
Built like a baby tank
Good in the air
Very fast
Great work rate
Brave
Good vision
Belgian
Great movement
Lovely passer

(swoons)

what a cheesy ****ing comment

is rice

What a breath of fresh air seeing a striker able to hold the ball up and bring others into play whilst staying on his feet. Just shows what a difference he made and the type of forward we need to seek to keep in touching distance of the richer clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.