Luis Boa Morte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
Not saying it is, but I want winners and people who know what it takes to be as ruthless as the situation will allow. What did Boa Morte do? Nothing. Got to an FA Cup final I think and then, along with the likes of Reo Coker and Mullins, bent over for that lot.

We want winners, not EFC old boys who played in an utterly bygone era, let alone randos who slogged around mid-table in the early 2000s. Look, the powers at the Pit of Despair wanted a winner. Lo and behold they have WON something.

The words "science" and "rocket" spring to mind.

What did Klopp consistently achieve before they got him?

If he comes, I'm donating all of my EFC stuff or burning it. He was mediocre as a player, so what relevance does he have now in any coaching capacity? I'd understand him going to Fulham.... but US?!?
Wenger was a crap footballer, Mourhino wasn’t even a footballer? I couldn’t care less if he rogered bug Dunc in the bogs, if he is the coach we need, then get him in!

Its took a 3 or so days to make it really,as think it was here or twitter based on a report lol,that said Everton want him as the number 2
in the same way that Everton have confirmed today our number 2 has left,there was pics of him at his new team on friday or before

Not saying it is, but I want winners and people who know what it takes to be as ruthless as the situation will allow. What did Boa Morte do? Nothing. Got to an FA Cup final I think and then, along with the likes of Reo Coker and Mullins, bent over for that lot.

We want winners, not EFC old boys who played in an utterly bygone era, let alone randos who slogged around mid-table in the early 2000s. Look, the powers at the Pit of Despair wanted a winner. Lo and behold they have WON something.

The words "science" and "rocket" spring to mind.

Why are you even bothered by this? It's a nothing job.
I didn't even know who our 'assistant manager' was until he left and I doubt that you did either. As for the bolded bit above, do you know who their 'assistant manager' is? because I didn't until I just looked him up. They didn't exactly go head hunting for a 'winner' as you seem to suggest.
The words "mountain" and "molehill" spring to mind.

Is he a decent coach? I very much doubt he will end up coaching a massive team any time soon. May as well have just got Unsworth in, least he knows the club and has had recent success.

Is he a decent coach? I very much doubt he will end up coaching a massive team any time soon. May as well have just got Unsworth in, least he knows the club and has had recent success.
It is Marco Silva’s decision who to appoint as he is replacing a member of his ‘team’ so to speak.
Besides, if I was manager of Everton I certainly wouldn’t want Unsworth standing behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.