Luis Boa Morte

Status
Not open for further replies.

If appointed assistant manager might be a bit awkward.

This bit from that article

"During their Premiership encounter at Craven Cottage on January 10, he was the subject of abuse from the visiting Everton fans, having a cigarette lighter and programmes thrown at him."

Some fans just wreck coaches, tip old people into fountains, masterbate openly in public and literally get away with murder.
Everton fans though threw "a cigerette lighter and some programmes". Thugs.
I for one hope those involved recieved suitable punishment :rant:

If he comes, I'm donating all of my EFC stuff or burning it. He was mediocre as a player, so what relevance does he have now in any coaching capacity? I'd understand him going to Fulham.... but US?!?

If he comes, I'm donating all of my EFC stuff or burning it. He was mediocre as a player, so what relevance does he have now in any coaching capacity? I'd understand him going to Fulham.... but US?!?
If he comes here it will be because Silva feels he is the best person for the job. He is ,after all ,replacing a coach who has been alongside Silva throughout his coaching career and it is obviously his shout who fills that position.

How has a playing career got anything to do with an assistant managers job?

Not saying it is, but I want winners and people who know what it takes to be as ruthless as the situation will allow. What did Boa Morte do? Nothing. Got to an FA Cup final I think and then, along with the likes of Reo Coker and Mullins, bent over for that lot.

We want winners, not EFC old boys who played in an utterly bygone era, let alone randos who slogged around mid-table in the early 2000s. Look, the powers at the Pit of Despair wanted a winner. Lo and behold they have WON something.

The words "science" and "rocket" spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.