2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not been. I really don't know why people keep doing this. We've basically had a subsection of Evertonians doing "Digne isn't good enough" since his first season and I'll just never quite get it.
I'm not part of that subsection - I'm just pointing out that he's been very poor for a long time now. That could be due to tactics or lack of competition - but it doesn't change the fact.

He has been mainly turd for absolutely ages.
Yeah I just don't see that. Personally I think he's been the same level since year one with the only difference being one year he scored some screamers. So my take is really if you think he's crap then he's always been crap.

I'm not part of that subsection - I'm just pointing out that he's been very poor for a long time now. That could be due to tactics or lack of competition - but it doesn't change the fact.
Yes you are. You don't get to do the thing they do and then say "that's not me."

Yes you are. You don't get to do the thing they do and then say "that's not me."
You said: "We've basically had a subsection of Evertonians doing "Digne isn't good enough" since his first season"

I haven't been saying that since his first season - so by your own definition aren't part of that 'subsection'.

At least try and be consistent.

He should of dragged that lad back for the 1st goal and took a card maybe events would of turned out different
He actually looks not arsed needs a kick up the arse

You said: "We've basically had a subsection of Evertonians doing "Digne isn't good enough" since his first season"

I haven't been saying that since his first season - so by your own definition aren't part of that 'subsection'.

At least try and be consistent.
Oh I got it so what you're saying is you're even weirder. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.