2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best left back in europe on this forum only.
Reality.
He's slow and cant defend.
Ok going forward.
Would replace him in a heartbeat.
I don't think anyone is blindly saying he's playing well at the moment; well, I'd venture as far as saying most will admit he hasn't played well for a while.

Still, I think there's a good player in him, but I do think the lack of competition will be having an adverse effect on him.

When will a manager finally realise this guy's a winger and simply not fit for purpose as a defender. Shocking and at fault for 2 today but to be honest he's been brushed off, out muscled and breezed past for a long time now. He is not a defender.

He's been poor. Its a good thing we're a well-managed club that has kept two promising young leftbacks around to push for his place.

Ah...

Every now and then he has a game like this where everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

He's clearly been out of form (culminating in that horror show of a second half) but he's a good player - one of our best - and not the problem.

Could probably do with someone pushing him for his place but Everton don't seem capable of building/maintaining a squad of players for whatever reason.

The lad has been having 'a' bad game every week for the past 12 months.
He's not been. I really don't know why people keep doing this. We've basically had a subsection of Evertonians doing "Digne isn't good enough" since his first season and I'll just never quite get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.