2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this was crazy but thinking about it closer it's between him, Alonso and Robertson. It isn't outrageous to say he's the best of that group on current form.

I think if he was playing for Chelsea or the RS then he would be considered to be the best. Also its important to note that hes new to the team and the league in comparison to Robertson / Alonso who have been here for years now.

The left side we have I think is individually outstanding and if Digne and Richarlison can get an understanding like Baines/Pienaar it could be the best in the league also...potentially devastating.

I just hope Brands/Silva can mimic this on the right so teams are stretched and our players have more space.

I think if he was playing for Chelsea or the RS then he would be considered to be the best. Also its important to note that hes new to the team and the league in comparison to Robertson / Alonso who have been here for years now.

The left side we have I think is individually outstanding and if Digne and Richarlison can get an understanding like Baines/Pienaar it could be the best in the league also...potentially devastating.

I just hope Brands/Silva can mimic this on the right so teams are stretched and our players have more space.
Richarlison's linking up is the weakest part of his game. If we want that kind of play, and Digne is good enough that we should want that, Lookman or Bernard are the players for the left.

Richarlison's linking up is the weakest part of his game. If we want that kind of play, and Digne is good enough that we should want that, Lookman or Bernard are the players for the left.

Currently i agree.

But as Richarlison is 21 and Digne 25 then they have time to develop a relationship on the pitch.

I also mentioned Richarlisons movement and linking up as the 2 things he needs to work on rather than trying to do it all himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.